Saturday, May 12, 2007

Viva Las Vegas!! Celine Dion




I couldn't go to Vegas without seeing CELINE DION!




In the Colosseum, waiting for Celine to appear...

*************************************************************************
"But sharky, why Celine?" I can hear yourself asking.

Am I a huge Celine fan? Well...um...okay, not really.

I do like her music, but after hearing Kathy Griffin's commentary on "Cirque de Celine" (a.k.a. "the worlds biggest freak show"), I knew that it was a must see.

It was a little...um...cheesy at times, but the music was great (#1 fave, "I Drove All Night" followed closely, of course, by "My Heart Will Go On").

And...she fell during one of the numbers, which I'm pretty sure wasn't part of the choreography. So that alone made it a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Viva Celine!!

please add yourself to my map...